Emsisoft Enterprise Console provides full control over distributed installations of Emsisoft Anti-Malware on clients and servers in your network.
- Status Grid is a visual status overview of Emsisoft Anti-Malware in your network.
- Centralized update distribution within your network to reduce traffic.
- Remote Installation of Anti-Malware on your clients and servers.
- Remote malware scans and removal of detected viruses.
- Enhanced permissions management for users and groups with Active Directory integration.
- Centralized visualization of detected malware and reports via email.
Will it run on my PC?
Yes – assuming that you’re using Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or Windows Server (2003, 2008, 2012) – with the latest service pack installed. From Vista onwards all features are fully functional on x64 systems too.
Emsisoft Enterprise Console is an admin tool for clients and does not protect your server. Please use Emsisoft Anti-Malware for Server to protect your Windows server from viruses and malware.
Anyone may use Emsisoft Enterprise Console for free even after beta stage has ended. In order to activate Emsisoft Anti-Malware on your network clients, you need the corresponding premium client licences.